SpyHunter is an anti-spyware computer program for the Microsoft Windows operating system. It is designed to remove malware, such as trojan horses, computer worms, rootkits, and other malicious software.
SpyHunter is an effective malware remover with an easy-to-use interface developed by EnigmaSoft Limited. This program is an excellent tool for both, home PC users and experienced security experts. It can be used for removing regular spyware and ransomware, rootkits, adware, browser hijackers, and similar unwanted programs. The newest version of this anti-malware tool is SpyHunter 5.
There is security applications available on the market currently, and each of them has its cons and pros. Nevertheless, some anti-malware tools perform just a little bit better than others, as well as offers relatively low prices. We believe that SpyHunter is one of the best solutions for comprehensive computer security from various parasites.
SpyHunter is a sophisticated tool that can protect you from malware and its effects
SpyHunter is one of the most effective and advanced spyware removers available on the market today. Numerous tests performed on different computers have revealed that this program has an exceptional capability to detect spyware and remove it from the affected PC system. Thanks to the built-in tool Spyware HelpDesk, users can fix even the most damaged PC systems, so there is no surprise that this program has been widely used by both, IT experts and home computer users.
Why Try SpyHunter:
SpyHunter 5 for Windows combines a number of different approaches to effectively detect malware and other objects and allow subscribers to remove them. SpyHunter 5 also includes an active “System Guard” feature, designed to block malware and other objects before they execute. Furthermore, SpyHunter 5 offers additional advanced support and custom fixes to subscribers through the Spyware HelpDesk, if it cannot automatically resolve a malware-related issue on your system.
The Spyware HelpDesk gives Windows subscribers the capability to generate and transmit a Diagnostic Report, which can be analyzed by our advanced technical support team. Our support team can generate a custom fix, specifically tailored to address issues on your computer. The fix is delivered to SpyHunter 5, which can apply it using its powerful and advanced removal engine to help rid your system of stubborn and persistent malware infections.
The Mac version of the software, called SpyHunter for Mac, also includes an optimization scanner, a startup manager module and a powerful app uninstaller. Those allow users a great degree of control over their Mac system and keep it running at peak performance.
installation Process :
- Once you’ve clicked on the download button, the file name “SpyHunter-Installer.exe”will start downloading to your computer. You can refresh this page to restart the download if needed.
- In the “Downloads”dialog box, double-click the “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” file to open it.
- If the “User Account Control”dialog appears, choose “Yes”.
- Choose your preferable language and click the “OK”button to move on to the next step.
- To proceed to the installation, click “Continue”
- Click “Finish”on the last step. If the dialog box prompts you to enter information, you have the option of adding your own information or simply accept the default information that the setup program provided.
- Once the program has completely installed, you can delete the file name “SpyHunter-Installer.exe”from the Desktop. To open “SpyHunter”, locate it on the Desktop and click on its icon; or go to the Windows “Start” menu, select “Programs” or “All Programs” and click on the “SpyHunter”
Scan computer with SpyHunter to ensure your computer safety
Once SpyHunter installation procedure is complete, you will see a pop-up window that will indicate the update which is necessary for the first scan to be effective. This process should only take a few seconds, so you might not even notice it, but it is vital it does happen – so make sure you have an internet connection enabled during the installation.
After the database of SpyHunter is fully updated, a scan full system scan will begin automatically. If you do not have an internet connection when you first install the application, you can start the virus database update manually at any time when you connect your machine to the web.
All you have to do is go to Settings > General and then click on Check for update now! Nevertheless, it is highly recommended to use the Automatic update feature, as it will download updates whenever they are available.
Besides scheduled or full system scans, you can also use a Custom Scan feature, which would allow you to scan individual sectors:
- Privacy Issues
- Click “Windows Start”(“Windows Key”), and then click the “Settings”item (gear icon).
- Locate and click “Apps”in the “Settings” If you are not able to locate “Apps,”type “Apps & Features” into the “Find A Setting” search field near the top of the window and click on the “Apps & Features” option when it appears.
- In the “Apps & features”list, find and left-click “SpyHunter 5.“Once “SpyHunter 5”is highlighted, click on the “Uninstall”
- Click “Uninstall”in the “This app and related info will be uninstalled” prompt generated by Windows.
- Once the “SpyHunter Uninstall”window appears, please select your language, if prompted. Next, the uninstaller will ask you if you’re sure that you wish to continue to remove “SpyHunter 5.“Click “Yes”and follow the instructions to complete the uninstallation process. Note: You may be prompted to reboot your system to complete the process.
- Once the “SpyHunter Uninstaller”completes, close the “Apps & features”
- Check your Desktop to see if all “SpyHunter 5”